Examine and realize the different etiquettes to amass determined and rites being carried out for that length of your respective respective blessed continue to keep even though within the Haramain hajj and umrah . This aspects is on the recent market in just about any frequent textbook on Hajj and Umrah. Our assist together with the circumstance could be to remain to simply just one recurring textual information also to employ an extra an individual exclusive for reference.
Begin your “homework” in Ramadhaan wanting to know concerning the place that it may recent you though employing the suitable array for revision furthermore as additionally chances are high you’re going to get definitely some blessings for this Ibaadaat obtaining executed in this system through the holy month of Ramadhaan.
Should require to possess to you personally typically really critically in no way have an idea of a challenge, beneath no situations be hesitant to examine with any whilst more than the attained Ulemaa. When through the specific time, jot down your issues for impending reference.
Hajj & Umrah Tutorials
Attend all Hajj classes within your locality. All through these lessons tend not to get shy to request any questions, no matter how trivial or petty they may well appear to get. By no means ever be surprised if even the Ulemaa are unable to answer immediately, as they may well defer answering you till the following Majlis. Also, all those present at that Majlis will benefit, 1 way or another, from your queries.
Don’t hold a private audience whilst using the Aalim after the Majlis because your colleagues will not stand to benefit from your private hassle.
Important Dates to Take Note of
Over the years the following dates have been pursued by the Saudi authorities in issuing visas, last date of entry into Saudi Arabia and last date of journey within just just the kingdom. Note that these dates are according to your Islamic date prevailing in Saudi Arabia and not necessarily a similar as the only 1 through the country, hence make the necessary adjustments when organizing vacation(!)
1. Last day for visa application is 25th of Zil Qadh.
2. Last day for pilgrims to arrive in Saudi Arabia by land is end of Zil Qadh (assume 29th!).
3. Last day for pilgrims to arrive in Saudi Arabia by air or sea at Jeddah ports using unique highways is 4th of Zil Hajj.
4. Last day for pilgrims to arrive in Saudi Arabia by sea at other ports is end of Zil Qadh.
5. Last day for pilgrims to arrive in Madinah by air is end of Zil Qadh.
6. Last day of journey by pilgrims from Jeddah to Madinah by car is 26th of Zil Qadh.
7. Last day of getaway by pilgrims from Jeddah to Madinah by air is end of Zil Qadh.
8. Last day of journey by pilgrims from Madinah to Makkah by car is 5th of Zil Hajj.
9. Last day of family vacation by pilgrims from Madinah to Jeddah by air is 6th of Zil Hajj.
10. The validity of visas for those pilgrims who come by air expires between end of Zil Hajj and 10th of Muharram.
New Visa Rules
These have been revised as from 1422 AH (2001) and are set out below as a general reference, as there are slight variations from country to country. Visas will no longer be issued until accommodation and transportation have been paid for in advance as described below.
1. You seriously need to make your bookings by means of an appointed getaway agent with your locality who is officially representing a Saudi-based journey agent or affiliated with Saudi Ministry of Hajj family vacation agency.
2. Your local agent will advise and book to suit your needs your flight, transport in just Saudi Arabia and accommodation arrangements for Makkah and Madinah, the payment of which shall be done to him prior to your departure.
3. Your local journey agent will then inform the Saudi embassy of one’s particulars, proof of payment and itinerary.
4. He will in turn be issued along with your visa, (commonly inside of two weeks), once the embassy is satisfied with all the documentation provided by you.
5. Your local agent will then furnish you with names, telephone numbers and addresses of one’s contact persons in Makkah and Madinah.
6. Amongst the documentation required for visa approval are the following:
• Proof of Mahram accompanying unmarried adult female.
• Valid international immunisation certificate. (This schedule varies from country to country).
• Proof of money being taken.
• Proof of the status as a Muslim, especially in just the event you have a “non-Muslim” sounding name. (Normally a letter from your local Muslim society is ample).
• Birth certificates of children if accompanying you.
• Marriage certificate for married females.
7. Umrah visas may well well possibly possibly not be issued more than once in virtually any given Islamic year.
8. When visas are issued to families, all dependants must enter and leave the kingdom together.
Before 2001, you could look around, (both in Makkah and Madinah), for accommodation on arrival there. This is not the case now as outlined above.
Hotels/apartments/boarding houses of varying categories are found inside of of the vicinity of both the Haramain – the nearer towards the Haram, the more expensive the establishment. The rates also vary according to supply and demand at certain times with all the year, depending on whether the season is low, mid, high or peak.